Leatherman 3.875" Serrated Blade
- Glass-filled nylon handle looks great and minimizes weight
- Premium 420 stainless-steel serrated-edge blade supplies years of dependable service
- Convenient locking carabiner/bottle cap opener, 1/4-inch screwdriver and Phillips screwdriver nest inside handle to save space
- One-hand Blade Launcher with thumb stud easily opens and locks blade; lock release on the outside of handle disengages blade safely
- Removable pocket clip makes storage and carry easy
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.