Remington Escape Black Sheepfoot & Auto Seat Belt
Remington Premier Rescue Escape knives are crafted by master Italian knife makers and are totally unique in design and function. Intended for dependable use under the most demanding of conditions, the Remington cutlery team left absolutely no room for compromise when designing this new tool for professional and civilian rescue and recovery applications. These dependable working knives feature a 3-1/2" 440C stainless steel Sheepsfoot combo blade with Teflon coating and 3" push button automatic seat belt/web cutter. Handle constructed of rugged slip-resistant Forprene with unique glow in the dark inserts and solid one-piece, 4.5mm thick glass breaker. Heavy duty Cordura sheath with M.O.L.L.E. system included.
- ~Blade length: 3-1/2" (Sheepsfoot) and 3" push button automatic seat belt/web cutter
- ~Blade material: 440C stainless steel with PTFE-Teflon coating
- ~Handle material: Rugged slip resistant Forprene handle with glow in the dark insets, solid one-piece 4.5mm thick glass breaker and lanyard hole
- ~Handle point of interest: Open back frame spine allows easy cleaning of knife; blade lock button in handle
- ~Sheath: Heavy duty Cordura sheath with M.O.L.L.E. system
- ~Made in Italy
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.