Remington Escape Black Sheepfoot & Auto Seat Belt
Remington Premier Rescue Escape knives are crafted by master Italian knife makers and are totally unique in design and function. Intended for dependable use under the most demanding of conditions, the Remington cutlery team left absolutely no room for compromise when designing this new tool for professional and civilian rescue and recovery applications. These dependable working knives feature a 3-1/2" 440C stainless steel Sheepsfoot combo blade with Teflon coating and 3" push button automatic seat belt/web cutter. Handle constructed of rugged slip-resistant Forprene with unique glow in the dark inserts and solid one-piece, 4.5mm thick glass breaker. Heavy duty Cordura sheath with M.O.L.L.E. system included.
- ~Blade length: 3-1/2" (Sheepsfoot) and 3" push button automatic seat belt/web cutter
- ~Blade material: 440C stainless steel with PTFE-Teflon coating
- ~Handle material: Rugged slip resistant Forprene handle with glow in the dark insets, solid one-piece 4.5mm thick glass breaker and lanyard hole
- ~Handle point of interest: Open back frame spine allows easy cleaning of knife; blade lock button in handle
- ~Sheath: Heavy duty Cordura sheath with M.O.L.L.E. system
- ~Made in Italy