10086 Bow Tool
Buck Bow Archery Tool
Designed to keep your bow ready when the shot needs to count. A multipurpose tool for the archer, the Bow Tool is packed with ten separate allen hex drivers, a Phillips screwdriver, a set of scissors, and a 2" blade. Ideal for adjusting drawn weight, tightening stabilizers, adding accessories and other preventative maintenance.
- 2" black oxide coated chrome vanadium steel blade
- 7/8" black oxide scissors
- .50, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, black oxide hexdrivers
- 3-1/8" closed 7.5 oz
- Milled black G10 handle with Buck medallion; Lifetime Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches ; 7.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00RQ7WODG
- Item model number: 0737BKS
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.