SkyJiro Taka Hawk
- Craftsmanship/Design Grade: [Shihan/Collector Grade]
- Sword Type: Battoh Shinken (Razor Sharp Katana)
- Balde Shape: Unokubi Zukuri Style
- Sori(Curvature): 2cm
- Saki-Haba: 45mm
- Moto-Kasane(at Habaki): 75mm
- Hoto-Haba(at Habaki): 320mm
- Nagasa(Blade length): 2.37 Shaku / 28.4 inch [also have (2.45 Shaku/29 inch) & (2.5
- Tsuka(Handle length): 8.75 Sun / 10.5 inch [also have (9.25 Sun/11 Inch), (9.7
- Blade Made: SkyJiro Forge's Tamahagane (Hand Forged & Folded from Pure Iron
- Yaki(Hardness): SkyJiro Forge's Superior Differential Clay Technique (Traditional Japanese Method )
- Blade Polish: SkyJiro Forge's Superior Hand-Mirror Polish, with Japanese Water Stone and Finger Stone Finish
- Kanagu(Tsuba/Fuchi/Kashira/ Menuki): SkyJiro Forge's Jewelry-Grade Yellow Bronze
- Habaki/Seppas: Skyjiro Forge's Jewelry-Grade Yellow Bronze
- Tsuka: Samé (Stingray Skin) Cover Premium Hard Wood Handle
- Tsuka Ito/Sageo: Japanese Silk
- Mekugi: 2x Premium Aged Bamboo Pins
- Saya(Scabbard): Premium Hard Wood and Stingray Skin with Full Set of Premium Water Buffalo-Horn Scabbard
- Special Note: "Highest Quality ever produced" Fully Functional Hand-Made Pure
- Shaku/30 inch) blades avaliable upon request]
- Sun/11.5 Inch) & (10 Sun/12 inch) handles avaliable upon request)
- Carbonized Sand) (Kobuse Construction with Folded Iron Core & >10000 Layers)
- Tamahagane Folded Steel Sword with Genuine Japanese Hamon, Traditional japanese technique Kobuse Construction & Razor Sharp Ha (Edge)." "These swords are guaranteed to cut Tatami! & Bamboo
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||cord wrapped|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Owen F. from Orange County, CA on Thursday
Buck Knives Fixed Omni Hunter 12 Pt Knife with Black Handle and Guthook Blade
"What can I say - It's a Buck! Excellent feel and of course very sharp. I have owned many Buck knives over the years (I'm 69) and I have never been disappointed."
Dom C. from Bay Area Northern Ca on Thursday
Buck Knives Spitfire, Green Aluminum, Plain
"I find this knife to be a solid edc performer. I have been carrying it for about two eeeks now. I am a contractor and I am tough on blades. I like the pocket clip and how secure it is. Most picket clips fail for me after a while. This seems to be very strong and durable. The blade is easy to sharpen.If it had an assisted opener it would be a 5."
Jim G. from Jacksonville Ar on Sunday
Magnum by Boker Damascus Stubby Single Blade Pocket Knife
"Knife is as good to use as it looks and it looks and feels great . Would reccomed to all..."
Misty T. from Huntsville , AL on Friday
Smith & Wesson SWMP4LS M&P Linerlock Knife with 2nd Generation MAGIC Assisted Open
"I bought my 23 year old son this knife, his gift for graduating from Parris Island Marine Boot Camp. I had it personalized with his Name and Marine moto. He was SO HAPPY with the knife! It has a police / military feel and look to it . This is my second purchase of this same knife, and I will be buying myself this same one soon!"
Chuck M. from Minnesota on Friday
Boker Plus Anti-Grav Folding Knife with Ceramic Blade & Carbon Fiber Handle
"Great knife, great price and great service. I highly recommend the Knife Depot"
Kelly K. from Round Rock Texas on Thursday
Engraved Buck Special Fixed Blade Knife With Cocobolo Handle
"It was such a wonderful experience ordering a Buck 119 with a bible verse inscribed on it for a very dear friend, and will definitely be back in the future!"
Brian C. from Brooklyn, NY on Thursday
"Oops" Knife Deal
"I ordered 10 of these and was very impressed with the quality selection that I received! I am waiting for this deal to be available again (hopefully soon) so I can order another batch... thank you KnifeDepot!!!"
Building your knife...