Kershaw Buck Commander 1895 LoneRock Hunter & Zipit Combo
The Kershaw Buck Commander Knife series was a collaboration between the show Buck Commander on the Outdoor Channel and Kershaw Knives. The result was a line of knives designed specifically for hunters.
This Buck Commander 1895 LoneRock Hunter and Zipit combo pack is a dream for hunters who need to field dress game. The fixed blade knife has a 3.75-inch blade made of stainless steel with titanium carbo-nitride coating.
The handle was glass-filled nylon with a K-Texture grip that proved reliable in all types of conditions and weather. It comes with a nylon sheath for easy carry.
Included in this combo pack is a Zipit gut hook. This lightweight and compact gut hook allows the user to take off the skin without puncturing the gut sack and messing up the meat.
- Designed to provide a range of grip options and fine control for field dressing
- K-Texture rubberized over mold on the handle.
- Zipit gut hook
- Compact and lightweight
- Includes nylon sheath for the LoneRock.
- Titanium carbo-nitride in brown for additional protection carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade: 3.75 in.
- Overall: 8.25 in.
- Zipit Blade: Satin finish
- Zipit Handle: Steel with non-slip insert
- Zipit Blade size: .5 in.
- Zipit Overall size: 3.75 in.
|title_tag||Kershaw Buck Commander 1895 LoneRock Hunter & Zipit Combo|