Leatherman H502 Straight Edge Knife
- Weight: 6.08 oz.
- Open length: 7.6"
- Blade length: 3.1"
- Closed length: 4.5"
- Blade grind: Hollow
- Blade style: Straight edge
- Blade finish: Bead-blasted
- Blade opening: Thumb stud
- Lock mechanism: Lockback
- Blade material: 420 stainless steel
- Included Accessories: Nylon belt sheath
- Handle material: Glass-Reinforced nylon with rubber overmold
- Included Bits: Phillips #1 & #2, screwdriver 3/16" & 1/4", screwdriver 1/8" x Torx #15
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.