Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife Drop Point Tumbled Blade/ BLUE
The EX-01 was the first in the Hogue/Elishewitz Extreme Series of knives. It was designed to be extremely durable, yet simple, elegant and practical for everyday activities. The knife has an oversized pivot, stop pin and button lock are heat treated stainless steel which provides robust lock-up. Finally, a manual safety ensures that the lock cannot disengage, giving fixed blade-like reliability.
The Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife was produced to be the right knife for every one of your cutting demands. Developed using amazingly long-lasting materials, these pocket kknives out of your expert knife smiths at Hogue will hold on to an edge for long periods of time before needing to be sharpened. The handle on the Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife gives you a great grip in nearly any circumstance.
For a great way to make sure that you are doing the job with a dependable tool that will never dissatisfy you when you need to have it most, pick out the Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife.
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handle scales create a strong, lightweight frame.
- CPM-154 blade steel for a sharp edge with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Reversible pocket clip plus blade flipper enable ambidextrous use.
- Hogue X1 - Microflip with BLUE handle
- Hogue X1 - Microflip with AQUA / AQUAMARINE handle
- Hogue X1 - Microflip with TUMBLE GREY handle
- Hogue X1 - Microflip with BLACK Handle
- Hogue X1 - Microflip with BLACK Blade and ALUMINUM handle
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.92"
- Overall Length: 6.67"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
Designer: Allen Elishewitz
Knives Made in the USA
|Blade Type||Drop point|
|Lock Type||Push button|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|