Parker River Boatyard Knife 4" , Cocobolo Handle
The "Boatyard" 4" Knife is a tough work knife capable of handling any task in the boatyard or underway.
Made in the US, the Boatyard is hand ground from LC200N, a Nitrogen infused steel developed to resist corrosion and rust, even in salt water.
Designed for work, work, and more work this knife features a hollow grind and full spine. This is a strong and durable knife that also holds a great edge.
Handles are made from select pieces of Cocobolo or Teak, both are beautiful hardwoods that are extremely durable and water-resistant. Each handle is unique and will have its own character.
Ships with a beautiful leather sheath, hand-stitched in the US by a Master Leather Crafstman.
- 4" hollow ground sheepsfoot blade.
- Integral finger guard for safety
- Beautiful handle is perfect for custom engraving.
- Equipped with a lanyard hole for additional security options.
- Includes cotton bolo lanyard.
- Leather sheath (Made in US)
- Sheath is ambidextrous. Works on left or right side of belt.
|Blade Material||LC2000N Ultra Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Wood (Cocobolo)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|