Recurved Butterfly Knife, 4.25" Satin 440 Blade, Silver Steel Handle - BF-203SL
Sporting an all silver-finished curved blade, this two-toned slim build and good weight of this Balisong butterfly knife deliver nice action in an attractive package. The distinctive Black stainless steel handle is decorated with circular cutouts making this knife very light in weight but at the same time extremely durable.
A metal safety latch is included to lock the blade into place when it is not in use as well as when it is deployed. Also known as a Balisong, a Butterfly knife or fan knife is a folding pocket knife with two handles counter-rotating around the tang such that, when closed, the Blade is concealed within Curved in the Handles.
Butterfly knives are especially useful in situations where it is inconvenient to use both hands to open a knife. Please make sure to check your local laws regarding the procession and import of these knives.
• Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
• Blade Length: 4.25 Inches
• Closed Length: 5. Inches
• Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel, Heat Treated All Silver finish Curved Blade
• Blade Thickness: 2.75mm Blade Style: Curved Point Blade top Serrated blade •
• Sharpness & Functionality: Very Sharp, Functional Flip-Flop Knife
• Blade Features: Clip Point
• Handles: Silver and Silver with Hard Surface Finishing Blade
• Other Features: Lock Back