Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
American Flag Swift OTF Knife TANTO Edge Serrated Blade
Push the swift and beautiful blade out the front via a forced-assisted-action lever and let it charge your spirit with vigor! Assist the blade back in via pushing the same assisted lever again and like magic, the blade swiftly disappears. The two-toned blade is a Tanto Edge point profile with a symmetrical design, with Half serrated blade, and is extremely sharp. The action features a safety to prevent accidentally opening the blade out against an object, which renders the action neutralized. To re-activate the action, push the lever up and pull on the blade and the knife will operate again with the same swift in-out action. The American Flag OTF Knife Serrated Tanto Edge Serrated Blade is 3D printed on the sturdy handle, and also features a tactical glass breaker and pocket clip.
*Must be 18 years or older to buy*
Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
Blade Length: 3.625 Inches
Closed Length: 5.75 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Heat Treated
Blade Thickness: 3mm
Sharpness & Functionality: Sharpened, Functional Blade, Tanto Edge Blade, Half Serrated
Blade Features: Razor Sharpness, Blood Groove, Double Edge
Handle: 3D Printed American Flag Image, Reinforced Aluminum Housing, Matte Surface, Powder Coated
Other Features: Glass Breaker, Pocket Clip, In-Out Action
Blade Finish: Two-tone Black & Silver
Includes: Free Black Nylon Sheath w Belt Loop & Retention