The EX-01 was the first in the Hogue/Elishewitz Extreme Series of knives. It was designed to be extremely durable, yet simple, elegant and practical for everyday activities. The knife has an oversized pivot, stop pin and button lock are heat treated stainless steel which provides robust lock-up. Finally, a manual safety ensures that the lock cannot disengage, giving fixed blade-like reliability.
The Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife was produced to be the right knife for every one of your cutting demands. Developed using amazingly long-lasting materials, these pocket kknives out of your expert knife smiths at Hogue will hold on to an edge for long periods of time before needing to be sharpened. The handle on the Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife gives you a great grip in nearly any circumstance.
For a great way to make sure that you are doing the job with a dependable tool that will never dissatisfy you when you need to have it most, pick out the Hogue X1-Microflip Folding Knife.
• Blade Length: 2.75"
• Closed Length: 3.85"
• Overall Length: 6.6"
• Weight: 2.9 oz
• Style: Drop Point with Ambidextrous Flipper
• Thickness: 0.120"
• Material: CPM 154 Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Stone Tumbled
• Hollow Grind - Hand Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Push Button Lock with Manual Safety
• Frame: Matte Aquamarine 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum
• Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Carry with Filler Plate
• Impact Pommel
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|