The material of the Drop Bear is 154CM. 154CM Steel Blade delivers excellent edge retention, and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for heavy cutting applications. The top of the blade is designed to be non-slip, and the shape of the blade is also perfect.
The handle material used is aluminum alloy. It is comfortable and neutral meaning amenable to any kind of grip. In addition, at the handle, we have a black holding clip.
- A small hole is designed at the tail, which can be hung with a rope, which is convenient to carry.
- Unique Lock Type. We designed an Clutch lock for this Drop Bear. It is our first Clutch lock knife in Kizer. The Clutch lock is designed at the handle, with a unique appearance and high safety in use.
- A new type of crossbar locking system. It's not only a locking mechanism but a set of systems that for one purpose, the Action customized for you and you only. The Clutch lock system includes the Clutch bar, adjustable Gemini Spring system, and DED system.
- The Clutch bar is the lock bar that locks the knife and the one you pull to unlock the knife.
- The Gemini Spring system is designed with two omega springs and 5 holes on each side of the handle liners. That doesn't mean the Gemini Spring system has only 5 levels to adjust but five times five to be 25 customize options! You could pick the strongest level for the thumb side and the third level for the weaker index finger on the other side. Twins but on a different level that's why we call it the Gemini Spring system.
- The DED system is short for the D-shape easy disassembling system which is the most important part of the whole locking system since the easy disassembly simplifies the adjustment of the springs.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (154CM)|
|Lock Type||Clutch Lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|