Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Hogue Automatics offer impressive speed and exceptional reliability. This Ballista I is another addition to Hogue's quality line of automatic folding knives. It features a 3.5" tanto serrated blade and black aluminum handles.
The Ballista's unique patent-pending blade retention device allows for one-handed deployment and closure without placing the hand in the path of the blade. The manual safety locks the knife both open and closed to prevent misfiring. The knife comes complete with a reversible stainless steel, deep-carry pocket clip.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Closed Length: 4.5"
• Overall Length: 8.0"
• Weight: 4.2 oz
• Style: Tanto Point
• Thickness: 0.150"
• Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 57-59 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Stone Tumbled
• Flat Grind Profile - Hand Honed Edge
• Locking Mechanism: Automatic Button Deployment with Manual Safety
• Frame: Matte Black 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum with Fluted Texture
• Deep Carry, Louvered Pocket Clip: Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up
• Lanyard Hole
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated/ComboEdge|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (154CM)|
|Lock Type||Push button|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|