Gerber Fisherman Multi-Plier 600
- Weight 8 ounces
- Open length: 7.20"
- Closed length: 5.70"
- Serrated sheepsfoot blade
- Fishing line splicing crimpers
- Carbide fishhook sharpening groove
- Split ring and split shot spreading wedge
- Includes ballistic sheath with lanyard ring attached
- Bottle opener/medium slot head screw driver combination
- Extra long plier jaws with large gripping teeth
- True fishing needle nose pliers
- Small slot head screwdriver
- Carbide and double cut file
- #2 Cross head screwdriver
- Retractable lanyard
- Drop point blade
- Fiskars scissors
In 1939 Joseph Gerber hired a local knife maker to build 25 sets of kitchen cutlery to be given as Christmas gifts. The knives were so popular that Joseph Gerber left his advertising agency to start Gerber Legendary Blades®. The unique style and high quality manufacturing of Gerber cutlery soon developed wide spread acclaim. In fact, Gerber Legendary Blades are the only cutlery on display in New York�?s famous Museum of Modern Art.
From very early on, Gerber collaborated with top knife designers, setting a standard of quality for everyone else to follow. Renowned designers such as Al Mar, Bob Loveless, Paul Poehlmann, "Blackie" Collins, William Harsey Jr. and Ernest Emerson have all designed knives for Gerber. In 2002 this tradition continued as Gerber released the Silver Trident�?, designed by Chief James "Patches" Watson (U.S.N. Ret.) and Bill Harsey Jr.
Today, Gerber continues to design and manufacture unique, high quality outdoor recreation products. In 2003 we are proud to introduce the next generation of multi-tools: the Recoil�? Auto-Plier. By constantly utilizing new technology and innovative design to develop new products, Gerber continues to be an industry leader.