Leatherman E302 Knife with Straight Edge Blade and Gift Tin
- Blade length: 2.8"
- Overall length: 6.7"
- Closed length: 3.88"
- Blade finish: Bead-blasted
- Weight: 3.9 ounces, 111 grams
- Handle material: Skeletonized glass-filled nylon
- Blade opening: One-hand blade launcher, thumb stud
- Blade material: 420 stainless steel
- Lock mechanism: Locking liner
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.