Buck Knives Yellowhorse 55 Day Hunter Knife with Desert Ironwood Handle
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Blade length: 2 3/8"
- Closed length: 3 3/8"
- Certificate of authenticity
- Blade material: 420HC steel
- Navajo artist original artwork
- Serialized with a total quantity of 500
- Clip point, mirror polished blade with lasered signature
- Walnut presentation box with Brian Yellowhorse logo and signature
- Handle: Brass cutout of the Day Hunter eagle inlaid in Desert Ironwood with nickel silver stars, surrounded by stripes of Bloody Jasper, White Opal, and Lapais with Turquoise handle inlays and hand stamped nickel silver bolsters
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.