Fallkniven Knives P/G3 Knife with Cocobolo Handle and Cordura Sheath
- Blade length: 3.03"
- Overall length: 7.09"
- Carry system: Cordura belt sheath
- Blade material: Laminated 3G powder steel
- Blade detail: Plain, flat ground
- Handle material: Cocobolo
- Lock style: Liner lock
- Blade Detail: Flat Ground Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 3.03
- Blade Material: Powder Steel
- Carry System: Cordura Sheath
- Handle Material: Cocobolo Wood
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Overall Length (inches): 7.09
Fallkniven, the leading knife specialist in Scandinavia since 1984.
We are a true family firm, with our roots deep in the soil of Norrbotten, Sweden. We have been hunters and fishermen for decades and we know from personal experience how a knife should be. The firm started operations in 1984 and today is acknowledged as one of Sweden's foremost knife specialists. We began to develop our own knives in 1987 and today this is our principal activity at Fallkniven AB.
We have gained great experience during the years through close contacts with both customers and manufacturers. This knowledge, we now use to make the world's leading specialized knife. Because of this, we're today Perveyor to His Majesty the King of Sweden.
To be on the safe side we quality test our knives at Lulea University of Technology so that we know how our knives hold up. The knowledge allows us to dare say that our knives are the strongest, serial manufactured, stainless steel knives in the world!