Wenger EvoGrip 16 Swiss Army Knife with Red & Black Handle
- Ergonomic handles with rubber
- 2.4" springless scissors with serrated, self-sharpening design
- Patented locking screwdriver
- 2.5" blade
- Cap lifter
- Wire stripper
- Can opener
- Nail file
- Nail cleaner
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Key ring
- Actual size: 3.25"
- Weight 2.6 ounces
- EvoGrip can be engraved at your local engraver.
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Carry System: Key Ring
- Handle Material: High-Impact Polymer Ergonomic handles w/Rubber
- Special Features: 2.5" Blade, scissors, patented locking screwdriver/cap lifter/wire stripper, can opener, nail file w/nail cleaner, Phillips screwdriver, reamer, toothpick, tweezers, key ring
Innovation is and always will be the cornerstone of Swiss culture. A constant source of strength against the forces of time. Wenger's history, as well, is one forged through innovation and marked by a passion for excellence. Thus, it is with great pride that Wenger continues to serve as guardian of this unparalleled legacy.
Since 1908, the year Wenger was chosen as a supplier of the Standard Issue knife to the Swiss Army, Wenger engineers have served as the vanguard of knife technology, pioneering the evolution of knives as precision multi-tools. Exclusive patented features�? such as our springless, self-sharpening scissors and the Packlock self-locking mechanism on our screwdrivers�? reflect Wenger's talent for innovation. Additionally, Wenger is the only Swiss cutler to be granted the rights to use the prestigious crossbow which is proudly engraved on all knife blades. This symbol is a label of quality; it represents a standard of excellence established by an elite association of Swiss Manufacturers and it only appears on a select group of Swiss products.
And while Wenger has been vigilant and ever-ready to meet new challenges with new solutions, we also have remained steadfast in our dedication to quality and the integrity of Wenger product. This is best exemplified by our watches as well as travel, outdoor and business gear, all of which have been designed and crafted with the same inspiration and dedication that was devoted to the Swiss Army knife. It is truly a rare combination, integrity and innovation, that enhances the design of every product worthy of Wenger's distinctive Swiss cross.