Wolfhound by Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson Wolfhound Knife
Designed by custom knifemaker Fred Carter the Wolfhound (HD43) is built as tough as they come with precisely engineered CNC machined parts.
Wolfhound Knife Specs:
CryoEdge is a trademark of United Cutlery Corp.
Knife design by Fred Carter.
Knife Design 2002 United Cutlery Corp.
- Virtually indestructible 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum handle with a scratch resistant super hard black anodized (65 Rockwell hardness)
- Recessed checkered rubber grip an extra heavy duty recessed liner spring and
- Removable bead blasted stainless steel pocket clip.
- The 1/3 serrated 440 stainless steel blade is fully heat treated and then treated with CryoEdge a cryogenic tempering process at -300F for a superior edge life.
- The blade also features a bead blasted finish with a precision laser marked logo and can easily be opened with the left or right hand using the built-on ambidextrous thumbstud.
- Premium quality nylon sheath with leather logo patch.
- Closed Length: 5-1/8"
- Blade Length: 3-15/16"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Material: CryoEdgeª treated 440 stainless steel.
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with recessed checkered rubber grip. Removable stainless steel pocket clip.
- Sheath: Nylon with leather logo patch.