Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
If you are looking for a versatile, lightweight, and comfortable automatic knife, check out the CobraTec Quick Strike.
This knife features a hidden release switch that activates a black stonewashed 440 stainless steel blade, which is known for its strength, hardness, and wear-resistance. The blade is 3.25 inches long and can handle various outdoor tasks with ease.
The handle is made of G-10, a high-pressure fiberglass laminate that offers excellent durability and resistance to moisture and temperature changes. The handle also has a knurled rubberized grip that provides a secure and comfortable hold, even in wet or slippery conditions.
The Quick Strike can be used as a thumb assist folder, giving you more control and flexibility. The knife has a pocket clip for right-hand carry and weighs only 3.8 ounces, making it ideal for everyday carry. The overall length of the knife is 7.75 inches, which is a perfect size for a handy and reliable companion.
The CobraTec Quick Strike is not just a knife, it’s a statement of your readiness and confidence. It’s a hidden release automatic knife that will surprise you with its power and performance.
|Opener||Thumb Stud, Push Button|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|
Neatest $50 knife I ever bought, love the double action, either the auto feature or manual, very cool. Love the feel of the knife, size….just an awesome EDC!! Highly, highly recommended!