Kershaw 1555TI Cryo Assisted 2-3/4
Retail PriceRegular price
$12.46 USD (20 %)
Eligible for FREE Shipping
Orders Over $99. Details.
- Flipper- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe(r) - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe(r) knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-carry- The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2 3/4 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in China
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (8Cr13MoV)|
|Handle Material||Titanium carbo-nitride coating|
|Lock Type||Frame lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
Building your knife...