Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Experience the remarkable design of the Smallfly 2 balisong knife. Featuring a full-flat-ground, drop-point blade profile crafted from CPM S30V, this knife is a game-changer.
The Spyderco Smallfly 2 is a balisong knife that puts a unique spin on the butterfly knife. The skeletonized twin handles with full stainless steel liners and peel-ply-textured scales reflect Spyderco's commitment to quality and functionality. The round holes at the butt end of both handles ensure optimal balance for high-speed manipulation, allowing for seamless and flexible movement.
The removable wire pocket clip can be attached to either side of both handles, making the knife an excellent carry option. Overall, this knife is a beautifully-crafted and versatile tool that can be used for various applications.
- Full-flat-ground, drop-point blade profile for efficiency and durability
- Skeletonized twin handles with peel-ply-textured scales for quality and functionality
- Round holes at butt end for optimal balance during high-speed manipulation
- Wire pocket clip for convenient carry options and tactile index
- Designed by Eric Glesser
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Latch Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|
Quick! List the most respected and innovative knife companies you can think of. If you know anything about knives, Spyderco is somewhere near the top. Spyderco Inc. makes some of the most unique and downright bizarre knife designs you'll see on the market, but from the number of passionate fans discussing, debating, and learning everything they can about Spyderco knives, it's clear that the company has done something right.
From the Glesser Family and the Spyderco Crew:
Since starting Spyderco we've been told our knives are different, peculiar, even out there. All true. Thinking beyond established knife industry barriers allowed us to introduce new and radical innovations to the knife culture including: One-hand opening, serrations on a folder and a clip to attach a knife to a pocket.
We didn't go into business to rake in a mountain of dough we're here for more selfish reasons- indulging our passion for creating knives. Spyderco is definitely out of the norm in the knife industry in our dedication to researching and developing fresh, improved and better performing materials all with function and reliability being key.
Someone once said to Sal Glesser, Spyderco's owner, 'You must design in the dark because your knives look so strange.' True again. Our recognizable appearance is a result of designing ergonomic functional tools rather than applying lipstick and nylons to a pocketknife. We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable.
Making knives that consistently deliver reliable high-performance requires an ongoing commitment to testing. In our million-dollar testing facility we examine edge retention with a CATRA machine, look for rust development with Q-FOG, check the force needed to open and close a knife. We also repeatedly test for stress, wear, optimal heat-treating and actively search for higher quality, performance enhancing steels and materials.
As a customer you probably don't think about this, or much care, but it allows us to put forth a promise. When you purchase a Spyderco you are buying a high-quality reliable cutting tool designed and manufactured for peak performance and ergonomic comfort. Those Who Know Carry Spyderco.