Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Our Medium FS-3 Black starts from a high-grade aluminum alloy handle and features a D2 steel blade.
All knives are dual action (blade deployment and retraction are powered by pushing or pulling the same control switch).
The knife is ambidextrous as the pocket clip can be switched to either side allowing for RH and LH use.
This knife features a pocket clip, a glass breaker for emergencies and includes a nylon sheath. All CobraTec Knives are backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- 6.3 ounces
- Dual Action OTF
- Top Button Trigger
- 3 inch D2 Steel Blade
- 4.5 inch high-grade Aluminum allow Handle
- 8.0 inches in total length with glass breaker
|Lock Type||Double action otf auto|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|