Victorinox 10" Bread Knife with Fibrox Handle
The lowly breadknife just got a total makeover. This latest model from Victorinox has it all: a lovely mirror-finished blade, a laser-tested edge cast from high carbon stainless steel, ergonomic touches for increased stamina, and Victorinox's famous Black Fibrox handle material. This bread knife is made to perform at the top of its game in intense professional kitchens. Whether you'll be using it to slice rolls at the sandwich counter or prep bruschetta for a 500-person catering job, you can bet your bread on this knife's superb performance.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Lightweight and balanced
- Stamped blade
- High-carbon stainless-steel is used to prevent corrosion
- Conically ground crosswise and down the length of blade to ensure a long lasting edge and extreme sharpness
- Patented Black Fibrox handle is textured, hygienic and slip resistant when wet
- Ergonomic design reduces wrist tension
- Wide break point prevents blade fracturing and provides less resistance for ease of cutting
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (high carbon)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
VICTORINOX warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the entire life of the knife. This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse or normal wear and tear.