Boker Magnum Neck Flash, 2.8" Blade, Rubber Handle, Sheath - 02MB210
The Magnum Neck Flash can be worn comfortably in everyday life and is always easy to reach. The neck knife consists of a 440A all-steel construction, the skeletonized handle is provided with a non-slip rubber cover. The sheath made of impact-resistant plastic holds the knife securely with the handle downwards.
- Overall length: 6.5"
- Blade length: 2.88"
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Handle material: Stainless steel with rubber coating
- Carry system: ABS plastic sheath
- Blade detail: Plain
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 2.88
- Blade Material: Stainless
- Carry System: ABS Plastic Sheath
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/Rubber Coating
- Overall Length (inches): 6.50
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (440)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Magnum is a division of Boker USA, and is a separate line of knives which are imported from the Far East. Many of the Magnum knives are designed by Boker, but manufactured under the Magnum brand name. Magnum knives offer impressive quality at an affordable price, and are backed by a lifetime warranty! Manufactured in Taiwan and China.