Leatherman Expanse e55B Lockback Knife
When you pile on all the features with all the best materials, and you don't add any weight or bulk, you've got the Leatherman Expanse e55B. It comes with bit drivers, sturdy lockback construction, 154CM blade, and stainless steel reinforced handle with hidden carabiner/bottle opener. The functionality of a tool with the lightweight design of a knife makes the Expanse e55B our premium, large pocket knife.
- 154CM Stainless Steel Drop Point Knife (Straight Blade)
- Bit Driver with Bit Storage in the Handle
- Bottle Opener/Carabiner Clip
- Included Bits: Phillips #1 and #2 Screwdriver Bit, 3/16" and 1/4" Screwdriver Bit
- 60% Glass-filled Nylon and Stainless Steel Handle
- Thumb Stud
- Stainless Steel Reinforced Handle
- Removable Pocket Clip
- 25-year Warranty
- 4.5 in 11.43 cm (closed)
- 3.1 in 7.9 cm (blade length)
- 6.17 oz 175 g
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.