Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Inspired by the iconic Italian stiletto, Kershaw has combined classic style with modern materials to create a lightweight, easy-to-carry knife that will impress. The aluminum and carbon fiber handle provides a durable and stylish grip, while the slim CPM 154 blade offers excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness.
With an overall length of 8.25 inches and a 3.5-inch blade, the Kershaw Launch 8 is perfect for a variety of daily tasks. The blade is sharpened on one side and features a deep top grind to lighten weight and add to the stiletto style. The slim blade is perfect for detailed cutting tasks such as opening packages, cutting fruit, and so much more.
The knife features an automatic mechanism that deploys the blade with an effortless push of the button. This ensures quick and easy access for any situation, making it perfect for professional and everyday use. The symmetrical lines of the stiletto design are maintained in the pivot which is set below the carbon fiber insert, adding to the classic look of the knife.
The blade also features a stonewashed finish that adds depth and texture to the already stunning design of the knife. Moreover, the Launch 8 offers a convenient right/left tip-up pocket clip for both left and right-hand carry.
The Kershaw Launch 8 is an elegant and practical knife that will make an excellent addition to any collection or everyday carry kit. This knife comes with the reliability and peace of mind that come with products made in America.
|Blade Material||CPM 154|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|