Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Kershaw Launch 8 modernizes this traditional design for a new generation of knife enthusiasts.
The Launch 8 features the sleek, symmetrical lines of a stiletto in a push-button knife that's lightweight--only 2.4 ounces--and easy-to-carry. The pivot is set below the carbon fiber insert to give the Launch 8 a clean, classic look. With modern knife materials, such as carbon fiber and aluminum, this lightweight automatic is sure to enthrall old and new collectors alike. It includes a tip-up pocket clip for both left and right hand carry.
The blade is CPM 154 with a stonewashed finish. This powdered metallurgy steel has a more uniform distribution of carbides, so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The slim blade is sharpened on one side, and it has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style.
The handle is gray anodized aluminum with a handsome carbon fiber insert. To maintain the Launch 8's symmetrical look, the pivot is sunk deep in the handle and covered by the insert. Integrated fingerguards on both top and bottom of the handle keep fingers away from danger. The Launch 8 also has a reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) for convenient carry.
Blade Style:Spear Point
|Country of Origin||Usa|
|Pocket Clip Include||True|