Shakespeare 5445 3' VHF Stainless Steel Antenna w/Wind Vane
Galaxy 5445 Vhf AntennaStainless Steel Whip with Wind Vane. Specially designed to be mounted atop sailboat masts, this excellent performer combines communication with information. It includes a wind vane and a mast-top bracket. The antenna's solderless connector system makes it easy to install and remove it for storage at season end.Features:
- Stainless steel whip
- Lightweight and low wind drag
- Includes 60ft of RG-58 coax
- Solderless connector system makes it easy to remove antenna at end of season
- Offset bracket included, for easy attachment to the top of a mast
- PL-259 connectorBest applications include: SailboatsSpecifications:
- Band: VHF Marine Band
- Max Input Power: 50 watts
- SWR: Less than 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Ferrule: Solderless connector system
- Polarity: Vertical
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test.
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 60'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: Stainless
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 36"