Ergo Chef Pro Series 2.5 inch Tourne Knife (1426)
The Ergo Chef Pro-Series 2.5" Tourne' knife can easily peel skins and blemishes off vegetables. This precision sharp knife was designed with a curved tip to easily cut decorative garnishes such as Tourne' cut, rosettes or fluted mushrooms and slice soft fruits, or peel skins and blemishes off vegetables. The comfort grip handle is a seamless POM for durability and bacteria control.
- Pro-Series line was highly rated in leading consumer test magazine
- Blade Size: 2.5" Length of Cut Birds Beak Blade x .800" Tall x .085" Thick back of blade tapered down to .018" before razor sharp edge
- Handle: 4.175" Long Including Bolster x 1/2" wide x .780 tall at belly of handle
- Weight: 2.6 Oz.
- Handle Material: Injection Molded P.O.M over full tang with 3 aircraft aluminum rivets
- Steel Type: Fully Forged German made X50CrMoV15 Carbon Stainless Steel
- Designed and Patented in the USA, manufactured to our exact specifications & industries highest quality standards in Taiwan
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (X50CrMoV15)|