Regarding Federal Statutes & Regional Restrictions of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you investigate your local laws. Different states and municipalities have laws restricting the ownership and carry of automatic knives. As a result, we do not ship knives to the following regions unless presented with exemptions:
- Chicago, IL
- District of Columbia (DC)
- Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- San Francisco, CA
Automatic knives are further limited in the following areas if they meet certain criteria.
- Massachusetts (blades 1.5 inches or longer)
- Vermont (blades longer than 3 inches)
- Michigan (double-edged OTF knives)
- Connecticut (blades longer than 1.5 inches)
By submitting this form, you understand your local laws and that orders may be canceled if a knife is restricted in your region.
The Swift Double Edge Native American OTF Knife is designed to empower you with its exceptional features and benefits. Crafted with precision, this knife boasts a forced-assisted-action lever, allowing the swift and beautiful blade to be effortlessly pushed out the front. Feel the surge of energy as the blade charges your spirit with vigor.
This double edge blade is sharpened on both sides, presenting a symmetrical design that is both stylish and practical. Its spear point (or dagger point) profile enhances cutting accuracy, making it perfect for various tasks. Whether you're camping in the great outdoors, exploring the wilderness, or simply tackling everyday challenges, this knife is your ultimate companion.
Safety is at the forefront, as the Swift Double Edge Native American OTF Knife features a built-in safety mechanism. This ensures that the blade remains securely locked when not in use, preventing any accidental openings. To reactivate the action, easily push the lever up and pull on the blade – and like magic, the knife operates with the same swift in-out action.
The handle of this exceptional knife showcases an American Indian design, paying homage to the rich cultural heritage. With its reinforced aluminum housing, matte surface, and powder-coated finish, the handle provides a comfortable and secure grip, allowing you to handle tasks with confidence.
In addition to its remarkable design, the Swift Double Edge Native American OTF Knife offers practical features to enhance its versatility. The knife includes a tactical glass breaker and a pocket clip, ensuring you're always prepared for any situation. Its overall length of 7 inches and closed length of 4.5 inches make it conveniently compact, allowing for easy storage and portability.
|Blade Color||Black, Silver|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|