The Exotic Karambit Damascus Folding Knife has a very strongly desired blade profile once used by island tribes when competing and entering manhood. The basis for the design is strictly purpose made from its origins, and adapted to modern day uses such as cutting cordage, opening boxes, and whatever else you might want it for.
Otherwise, the Exotic Karambit Damascus Folding Knife has rich tastes in the genuine Ram Horn grips for the handle, which are hand selected, handmade, and cut to fit each knife one at a time. The solid brass bolstering is carefully engraved with intricate patterns and shiny bevels. The frame on each handmade Exotic Karambit Damascus Folding Knife consists of steel sandwiched between solid brass layers with individual file work performed to each knife.
These Exotic Karambit Damascus Folding Knife are LIMITED EDITION ONLY! Included is a genuine custom leather Quicky holster (sheath) with belt loop and retaining system. Plus a knife sharpened, well, technically it is a blade conditioner, is also included.
The holster features a spot to place the knife conditioner rod if you so desire to keep it with you.
- Overall Length: 7.85 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
- Blade Material: Japanese 1095 High Carbon, 15N20 Alloy Steel Blade
- Thickness: 3.5mm
- Deployment Type: Manual Folder, Thumb Hole on Blade Sharpness
- Functionality: Very Sharp, Highly Functional Collectors Piece Blade
- Features: Forward Swept Profile, False Upper Edge, Filework Spine
- Closed Length: 5.375 Inches
- Handle: Ram Horn, Hand Worked to Fit
- Frame: Steel & Solid Brass, Filework
- Other Features: Tassel Hole Large Enough for a Finger
- Includes: Genuine Leather Quicky Holster, Knife Sharpener (Conditioner)
- Care: Oil the Blade Often