Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Designed by Tim Galyean, the Kershaw Launch 7 Auto knife has an industrial look that is anything but ordinary. The 3.75-inch clip-point blade made from CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel provides excellent edge retention, corrosion and wear resistance, and toughness. This reliable blade will give you the confidence you need in any situation.
The blade is complemented by a sleek, lightweight, and highly sculpted aluminum handle that provides a solid grip. The handle's low-profile push button ensures that the blade won't accidentally deploy, while the integrated backspacer adds to the knife's durability and aesthetics.
As a folding knife, the Kershaw Launch 7 Auto is convenient to carry with you wherever you go, measuring at 8.6 inches in total length and weighing only 3.2 ounces. When closed, its length is a mere 5 inches, making it easy to slide into your pocket without adding bulk.
The knife also comes with a pocket clip so you can easily attach it to your belt or pocket for quick and easy access.
Not only is the Kershaw Launch 7 Auto a reliable and stylish knife, but it is also made in the USA. This product is perfect for anyone who needs a sharp, reliable, and durable knife for everyday carry.
Whether for work or for play, the Kershaw Launch 7 Auto knife will give you the performance you need.
|Blade Material||CPM 154|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|