Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Boasting a stylish and aggressive hawkbill-style blade, the Kershaw Launch 10 Automatic Knife is the perfect addition to any collection. Thanks to its angular planes on both blade spine and handle, this knife is comfortable to carry, hold, and use – whether you're opening a package or cutting through rope and cording.
Nicknamed the Claw by the folks over at Kershaw, the Launch 10 is a California-legal automatic with a ton to love. Made from the same upgraded materials as the rest of the Launch series, this knife is built to last.
Its CPM154 blade delivers world-class edge retention, while the aluminum handle (6061-T6) gives you a firm grip without weighing you down. At just 1.8 ounces, this knife is incredibly lightweight and easy to maneuver.
With a total length of 5.2 inches, it's small enough to fit in your pocket or pack away in a gear bag. Thanks to the button lock and pocket clip, you'll have quick and easy access to your knife whenever you need it.
So why wait? Get your hands on the Kershaw Launch 10 Automatic Knife today and experience the ultimate cutting tool for yourself.
|Blade Material||CPM 154|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|