Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The HK Incursion OTF Automatic knife is the perfect combination of form and function. Its sleek black aluminum handle and razor-sharp bayonet blade make it a reliable tool for any outdoor adventure.
The HK Incursion OTF Automatic knife is crafted from high-quality materials, with an emphasis on durability and ease of use. The 3.9" bayonet blade is made from 154CM stainless steel and treated with cryogenic heat to provide a long-lasting edge. The blade is also hand sharpened and honed for maximum cutting efficiency.
At only 4.35 ounces, this knife won't weigh you down on the trail. The matte black 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum handle is stylish and functional, with an ambidextrous trigger deployment and retraction mechanism that makes it easy to open and close with one hand.
One of the standout features of the HK Incursion OTF Automatic knife is its double-action out-the-front automatic locking mechanism. This ambidextrous trigger deployment and retraction feature ensures that the blade stays securely locked until you need it and makes it easy to deploy and retract the blade with just one hand.
The carbide glass breaker is another valuable tool for anyone. The stainless steel ambidextrous pocket clip ensures that you can carry this knife on your belt or in your pocket, whether you're right or left-handed.
- Double action out the front automatic locking mechanism for secure blade deployment and retraction
- Ambidextrous trigger mechanism for easy, one-handed use
- Matte black 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum handle for durability and style
- Stainless steel ambidextrous pocket clip for right or left-handed use
|Blade Hardness (HRC)||57-59|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|