Regarding Federal Statutes & Regional Restrictions of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you investigate your local laws. Different states and municipalities have laws restricting the ownership and carry of automatic knives. As a result, we do not ship knives to the following regions unless presented with exemptions:
- Chicago, IL
- District of Columbia (DC)
- Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- San Francisco, CA
Automatic knives are further limited in the following areas if they meet certain criteria.
- Massachusetts (blades 1.5 inches or longer)
- Vermont (blades longer than 3 inches)
- Michigan (double-edged OTF knives)
- Connecticut (blades longer than 1.5 inches)
By submitting this form, you understand your local laws and that orders may be canceled if a knife is restricted in your region.
Looking for a knife that can withstand your most demanding tasks? Look no further than the Gerber 06 Auto. Featuring a premium design and state-of-the-art functionality, this knife is fully automatic and ready for anything coming your way.
Built with an oversized button release and a corrosion-resistant S30V steel blade, the Gerber 06 Auto is a top-of-the-line choice for those who demand durability and reliability in their gear. Its drop-point knife point provides excellent control and superior piercing ability, making it the perfect companion for outdoor adventures or everyday use.
The Gerber 06 Auto also boasts a striking pommel and a lanyard hole for added functionality. Its lightweight aluminum handle complements the knife’s sleek design and ensures a comfortable grip even during extended use. The knife’s black blade and handle provide a sleek and stylish look, while the pocket clip allows easy carry wherever the day takes you.
Invest in a knife that can keep up with your lifestyle. Choose the Gerber 06 Auto, the ultimate must-have for any knife collection.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|
In 1939 Joseph Gerber hired a local knife maker to build 25 sets of kitchen cutlery to be given as Christmas gifts. The knives were so popular that Joseph Gerber left his advertising agency to start Gerber Legendary Blades®. The unique style and high quality manufacturing of Gerber cutlery soon developed wide spread acclaim. In fact, Gerber Legendary Blades are the only cutlery on display in New York�?s famous Museum of Modern Art.
From very early on, Gerber collaborated with top knife designers, setting a standard of quality for everyone else to follow. Renowned designers such as Al Mar, Bob Loveless, Paul Poehlmann, 'Blackie' Collins, William Harsey Jr. and Ernest Emerson have all designed knives for Gerber. In 2002 this tradition continued as Gerber released the Silver Trident�?, designed by Chief James 'Patches' Watson (U.S.N. Ret.) and Bill Harsey Jr.
Today, Gerber continues to design and manufacture unique, high quality outdoor recreation products. In 2003 we are proud to introduce the next generation of multi-tools: the Recoil�? Auto-Plier. By constantly utilizing new technology and innovative design to develop new products, Gerber continues to be an industry leader.