Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Reliability done right. The 2750 Auto Adamas tactical folding knife brings in-hand comfort to the forefront with a tank-like construction you can trust your life with. Carefully redesigned to lighten your load, while continuing to deliver unrivaled performance throughout hard-use applications, the toughest just got tougher.
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. set-up shop in Clackamas, Oregon in 1990 (originally founded in California in 1988). The initial knives primarily consisted of the Bali-Song knives, using a combination of outside vendors and inside processing to build finished products. And like most companies, starting out meant scarce money and big plans, using second hand equipment and limited resources.
Soon, a natural born fortitude and an undying passion to make it right and make it Benchmade, prospered into significant growth. As the product line grew so did the in-house capabilities. We began to acquire new machines and technologies including the first of several lasers, making Benchmade the first knife manufacturer to have such equipment in-house. Open minds and positive attitudes would lead to several more industry firsts over the course of the next several years.
This was only the beginning of Benchmade's breaking of new ground in the manufactured knife markets by using non-traditional materials and modern manufacturing methods in not only building knives better but, inevitably building better knives. The Designer Series was first introduced in 1991 with several custom designs being manufactured. By tapping into the custom knife makers' knowledge and combining it with our manufacturing expertise we were more readily able to offer more contemporary knife designs and innovations to the knife users.
Consecutive years of aggressive growth led to the next logical step in 1996 when Benchmade moved into its own 35,000 sq. ft. facility. A contemporary styled building complete with all of the modern equipment and amenities necessary to manufacture what has become recognized as a higher standard of specialty cutlery.
Today, Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. manufactures knives for a loyal and ever growing following of knife users. As we move into the 21st century we are poised for even more exciting opportunities, innovations and ongoing total world-class quality. Here at Benchmade we employ a simple philosophy- 'Make it cool, make it solid, make it happen and definitely make it Benchmade.'