- Edge Type - Plain
- Lock Type - Fixed
- Hardness - 49-54 HRC
- Overall Length - 10.75 in (27.3 cm)
- Weight - 10.0 oz (0.28 kg)
- Blade Length - 6 in (15 cm)
- Blade Material - 440A Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind - Flat
- Blade Thickness - 0.17 in (0.4 cm)
- Blade Color - Black
- Blade Finish - Oxide
- Blade Stamp MK 3 MOD 0 2V376
- Handle Color - Black
- Handle Material - Molded Plastic
- Handle Thickness - 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Sheath Type - Belt Clip
- Sheath Color - Black
- Sheath Material - Molded Plastic
- Country of Origin - United States of America
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (440A)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. 'You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!'
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.