The big, bold Cryo II is also available with a great-looking BlackWash finish. Designed by Rick Hinderer, the Cryo II offers a bigger 3.25-inch, assisted opening blade. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo II benefits from Rick’s real-world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The rough-and-tumble BlackWash finish just makes it even better.
- Flipper, Thumbstud
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lock bar stabilizer
- 4 position deep-carry pocket clip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Stainless steel blade, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle: 410, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Blade Length: 3.4"
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (410)|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel (410)|
|Lock Type||Frame lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|