Victorinox Bread, 8'' Slant Tip Blade, Wavy Edge, Black Fibrox Handle
Victorinox's 8" Black Fibrox Slant Tip Bread Knife is ergonomically designed to reduce wrist tension. The conically ground blade has a wide break point to provide less resistance when cutting. Swiss made with the finest materials to provide a durable blade that can be continually sharpened and maintained for a lifetime of use.
- ~Mirror finish
- ~Laser tested edge for world renowned sharpness
- ~Lifetime Warranty
- ~Dishwasher safe
- ~Lightweight and balanced
- ~Stamped blade
- ~High-carbon stainless-steel is used to prevent corrosion
- ~Conically ground crosswise and down the length of blade to ensure a long lasting edge and extreme sharpness
- ~Patented Black Fibrox handle is textured, hygienic and slip resistant when wet
- ~Ergonomic design reduces wrist tension
- ~Wide break point prevents blade fracturing and provides less resistance for ease of cutting
VICTORINOX warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the entire life of the knife. This warranty does not cover abuse, misuse or normal wear and tear.