Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The Kershaw Launch 1 is the best choice for those who want a high-quality automatic knife that doesn’t compromise on style or performance. Featuring a CPM154 powdered metallurgy blade steel that provides excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness, this knife is tough enough to handle anything you throw at it.
In addition to its world-class blade steel, the Kershaw Launch 1 also sports a BlackWash finish that provides protection and a unique, rugged style. Weighing in at 3.9 ounces, the knife has an anodized aluminum handle designed for durability and a comfortable, ergonomic grip.
But what sets the Kershaw Launch 1 apart from other knives is its push-button deployment system, which is recessed for added safety. This feature ensures your knife won't accidentally deploy in your pocket, while still making it easily accessible when you need it.
At 3.4 inches long, the blade is a versatile size that can handle anything from everyday use to more demanding outdoor tasks. The reversible pocket clip makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
Made in the USA at Kershaw's Oregon facility, this knife is both a work of art and a serious tool. Get yours today and experience unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and style.
|Blade Material||CPM 154|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|