Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
The S&W Military & Police automatic knife is 8.125 in. overall length with a 3.70 in. black S30V steel blade. 4.75 in. black aluminum handle with a safety slide. Comes complete with a tip-up carry pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 3.70 in.
- Closed length: 4.80 in.
- Blade Material: S30V
- Handle Material: aluminum
- Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Features: pocket clip
Related Categories: Automatic Knives, Smith & Wesson
|Blade Material||S30v steel|
|Country of Origin||Usa|
|Pocket Clip Include||True|
Smith & Wesson is one of the world's most recognizable brands, and for good reason. Since we first opened our doors, we have focused on designing and manufacturing innovative solutions that are unparalleled in the field of personal safety and protection. Almost every major law enforcement and military agency in the world has used Smith & Wesson products, and to this day, most police departments in the United States depend on our firearms and accessories.
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field. Our world-famous .357 Magnum® was developed specifically for law enforcement agencies, and the Smith & Wesson .38 Special has been adopted as the caliber of choice at one time or another by hundreds of police departments. In fact, our .38 Special is so popular, the Smith & Wesson Model 10 firearm that fires it is the only handgun in the world that's been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1899, and to date, over 6 million units have been produced.
We continue to search for high performance in our newest division, Smith & Wesson Advanced TechnologiesTM (S.W.A.T.TM). Through S.W.A.T., we're developing sophisticated technological tools that assist law officials at the city, state and federal levels. We bring the same high standards of craftsmanship and precision quality to our technology solutions as we do to everything else we make.
As a company, Smith & Wesson continues to flourish and grow. We are committed to strengthening our core safety and security business, and we are prospering through synergistic alliances with other best-of-breed experts in their field. The same innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drove Smith & Wesson in the beginning still inspires us today, and we look to a future of continued leadership, quality and craftsmanship in products and services that enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.