Regarding Federal Statutes & Regional Restrictions of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH REGIONAL RESTRICTIONS REGARDING SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you investigate your local laws. Different states and municipalities have laws restricting the ownership and carry of automatic knives. As a result, we do not ship knives to the following regions unless presented with exemptions:
- Chicago, IL
- District of Columbia (DC)
- Los Angeles, CA
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- San Francisco, CA
Automatic knives are further limited in the following areas if they meet certain criteria.
- Massachusetts (blades 1.5 inches or longer)
- Vermont (blades longer than 3 inches)
- Michigan (double-edged OTF knives)
- Connecticut (blades longer than 1.5 inches)
By submitting this form, you understand your local laws and that orders may be canceled if a knife is restricted in your region.
Expertly crafted, the Delta Force BA Mini double action OTF knife is a must-have for tactical enthusiasts. Its two-tone finished spear point blade boasts a razor-sharp, plain edge, ensuring effortless cutting performance.
Designed to withstand heavy-duty use, this compact yet powerful knife features a durable 440 steel blade that has been heat treated for exceptional strength and edge retention. Whether you're facing tough materials or delicate tasks, this blade won't let you down.
The carbon fiber handle not only provides a sleek and stylish appearance, but also offers a firm and comfortable grip, giving you full control over the knife in any situation. Its lightweight nature makes it ideal for long hours of use without causing fatigue.
For added versatility, this Delta Force OTF knife comes with a stainless steel reversible pocket clip, allowing for convenient and secure carry. The integrated glass breaker ensures you're always prepared for emergency situations.
|Lock Type||Thumb Slide|