Parker River Bosun Knife 4", Teak Handle
The Bosun 4" knife is the workhorse of the fleet. The flat ground 4" sheepsfoot blade has a slight curve, is large enough for any task, but refined enough to also help with food preparation in the galley. A great sheath knife to wear onboard any vessel.
Made in the US, the Bodun is hand ground from LC200N, a Nitrogen infused steel developed to resist corrosion and rust, even in salt water.
Handles are made from select pieces of Cocobolo or Teak, both are beautiful hardwoods that are extremely durable and water-resistant. Each handle is unique and will have its own character.
Ships with a beautiful leather sheath, hand-stitched in the US by a Master Leather Crafstman.
- 4" hollow ground sheepsfoot blade.
- Integral finger guard for safety
- Beautiful handle is perfect for custom engraving.
- Equipped with a lanyard hole for additional security options.
- Includes cotton bolo lanyard.
- Leather sheath (Made in US)
- Sheath is ambidextrous. Works on left or right side of belt.
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|