The "Deck Knife" is a classic rigging knife upgraded for modern performance.
Made in the US, the Deck Knife is hand ground from LC200N, a Nitrogen infused steel developed to resist corrosion and rust, even in salt water.
Designed for serious use and abuse, this is the perfect knife on board ship or on land. Featuring a full flat grind, this knife is durable and maintains a great edge.
Handles are made from select pieces of Cocobolo or Teak, both are beautiful hardwoods that are extremely durable and water resistant. Each handle is unique and will have its own character.
Ships with a beautiful leather sheath, hand stitched in the US by a Master Leather Crafstman.
- 3" flat ground sheepsfoot blade.
- Integral finger guard for safety
- Beautiful handle is perfect for custom engraving.
- Equipped with a lanyard hole for additional security options.
- Leather sheath (Made in US)
- Sheath is ambidextrous. Works on left or right side of belt.
|Blade Material||Lc2000n ultra corrosion resistance stainless steel|
|Country of Origin||Usa|
|Handle Material||Wood (cocobolo)|
|Knife Type||Fixed blade|