Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Crafted with precision, the HK Micro Incursion Auto OTF offers effortless deployment and retraction with its double-action out-the-front automatic locking mechanism, designed for ambidextrous use.
The blade is made of 154CM stainless steel, cryogenically heat-treated for maximum durability and hardness of 57-59 HRC. The stone-tumbled finish and hand-sharpened edge present a sharp and sleek appearance.
Weighing in at just 1.5 ounces, it fits easily into your pocket or backpack and is considered California-legal. The compact and sturdy construction of this knife offers ease of use and portability — perfect for everyday use, camping, or hiking.
The aluminum handle is 6061-T6 hard anodized, designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, and is finished in matte black for an elegant and sleek appearance. The ambidextrous pocket clip assures a comfortable and secure deep carry for right- and left-handed users.
Don't settle for a mediocre knife, upgrade your EDC with the US-made HK Micro Incursion OTF and achieve maximum performance and portability.
|Blade Material||Stainless steel (154cm)|
|Country of Origin||Usa|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|