Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Crafted through the process of forge welding multiple layers of steel into a solid billet, the White Deer Damascus Blue Lever Lock Auto Knife ensures blade flexibility, toughness, and invisible serrations that aid cutting.
The combination of 1095 High Carbon and 15N20 Alloy Steel creates a visually appealing layered pattern that adds to the knife's beautiful design.
This knife features a Blue Frost Wood Handle for a unique and comfortable grip and a hand-crafted spine for added detail. It also comes with a genuine leather sheath and a belt loop for easy travel and access. The hardness of the Damascus steel is 55-60 HRC on the Rockwell scale.
- Durable and flexible blade with Damascus Steel material
- Unique layered pattern in Steel for added visual appeal
- Hand-crafted spine for added detail
- Blue Frost Wood Handle for a unique and comfortable grip.
|Model||Damascus Blue Lever Lock Auto|
|Blade Color||Black, Silver|
|Lock Type||Lever Lock|
I have collected knives for many years and own 400+ autos, I received this knife today 12/6/23 in a big roomy knife box (to big for the knife) and i can say this, It is the first time I have received a dirty, oily, dinged, knife. Also, the opening lever on this is bent to the point that when you hold the knife up and look at it straight, the opening activation lever is actually off center, not level on the knife, and is held on by a pin that is not attached to correct place and is bent. When i pulled it out of its big yellow White Deer box, i found it sealed in a plastic knife bag and swimming in some type of fluid (one of which is oil), knife looks rusty. Another first, as i pulled the knife out of the bag, soaking wet and dripping! I splashed and sloshed this bag of oily fluid all over. I expect low quality or rough looking for cheap autos and by no means was this top shelf or gas station knife, but this is made by a company that has very little QC, makes a knife that is designed to look used when brand new, or both. Price was $44, but should be about $20 cheaper
They sent me the knife I ordered used,it had scrapes scratches,dings,dents,chips, gunk,dirt,oil abs everything else you can imagine a used generationly handed down knife would look like
So sorry to hear about the issue, Dante. We sent you an email to resolve the issue.