The Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife takes its inspiration from an old 1950s classic. It has all the features that made the original an award-winning, international favorite plus some modern improvements.
Our contemporary version is made out of sub-zero quenched German 4116 Stainless steel and hollow ground to an incredibly sharp edge. Unlike some wooden handles, our durable Polypropylene handle is tough enough to endure hard knocks while remaining light and comfortable to use. This super lightweight 2 ounce blade comes with a secure low-profile polymer sheath, making it a breeze to carry all day or on extended hunting or camping adventures.
- 4.00" blade of 4116 Krupp steel
- 4.50" black Polypropylene handle
- Comes complete with a Cordura sheath
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 4.00
- Blade Material: 4116
- Carry System: Cordura Nylon Sheath
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Overall Length (inches): 8.50
|Knife Type||Fixed blade|