The SIG X5 Tactical Flipper is the ultimate tactical knife that provides top-of-the-line performance.
With its durable and versatile design, this knife provides a long-lasting edge for all your cutting needs. The CPM 154 stainless steel blade is cryogenically heat treated for an impressive hardness rating of 57-59 HRC, ensuring the blade stays sharp and strong for longer periods of time. The spear point blade style features an ambidextrous flipper for easy and quick deployment. The solid aluminum and G10 handle has a checkered texture for added grip and comes in a matte grey finish.
The stainless steel pocket clip is ambidextrous, allowing for right or left-handed users and accommodates deep pocket carry with a filler plate. With a weight of just 4.66 oz, this knife is easy to carry with you anywhere.
Plus, it features a lanyard hole for added convenience.
• 3.5" spear point blade with ambidextrous flipper for easy deployment
• CPM 154 stainless steel blade for long-lasting edge retention
• Solid aluminum and G10 handle with checkered texture for added grip
• Ambidextrous stainless steel pocket clip for right or left-handed users
• Lanyard hole for added convenience.
|Blade Hardness (HRC)||57-59|
|Blade Material||CPM 154|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Handle Color||Gray, Black|
|Handle Material||Aluminum, G-10|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|