Regarding Purchase of Automatic Knives
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES REGARDING INTERSTATE SHIPPING OF AUTOMATIC KNIVES, Knife Depot LLC requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic knife from our company.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Knife Depot LLC will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.By submitting this form, you (Knife Depot LLC Customer/Buyer) recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Knife Depot LLC. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic knives from Knife Depot LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Elevate your everyday carry experience with the Kershaw Launch 17, a USA-made automatic folding knife that seamlessly combines cutting-edge technology with traditional fighting knife styling.
Boasting a clip point blade and a host of features designed for reliability and safety, the Launch 17 is the epitome of tactical excellence. The CPM S35VN blade steel sets a new standard for toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention, ensuring the Launch 17 stands up to the demands of any cutting task.
The black Cerakote coating not only provides extra blade protection and hardness but also enhances its sleek, tactical appearance. Designed for both comfort and functionality, the gray anodized aluminum handle is textured with G10 inlays, offering a secure grip in any situation.
Integrated fingerguards on the handle's top and bottom keep your fingers safely away from the razor-sharp blade, while the low-profile push button minimizes the risk of accidental deployment.
The Kershaw Launch 17 features a reversible deep-carry pocket clip, allowing for convenient and discreet carry, with the option for right or left-handed, tip-up positioning. The black-oxide handle screws and Cerakote pocket clip add a touch of rugged sophistication to this meticulously crafted tool.
With a closed length of 4.95 inches and weighing just 3.1 ounces, the Launch 17 is designed for easy everyday carry without compromising on performance. Equip yourself with the Kershaw Launch 17, where tradition meets innovation, and tactical precision meets everyday practicality.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Lock Type||Button Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|