Take on tough tasks with this tactically styled Kershaw Blur. With a modified tanto blade and partial serration, experience the great grip and piercing power for all of your cutting needs.
The Tanto Blur’s angled shape provides additional piercing power to penetrate tough materials. The short front edge is perfect for box opening, and the edge is razor-sharp. The partial serration to the blade gives versatility for cutting through materials like webbing or rope.
The non-reflective black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating provides excellent protection and the black anodized aluminum handle ensures you have a discrete and sure grip.
The Tanto Blur’s blade is built of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel for corrosion resistance and hardness. In an emergency, this could be a real lifesaver.
- Modified Tanto blade with partial serration for additional piercing power
- Black DLC coating provides superb corrosion resistance and is non-reflective
- Trac-Tec inserts on aluminum handle for sure-grip
- Liner Lock for safe and easy blade deployment
- Assisted Open with Pocket Clip for quick and easy access
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated/ComboEdge|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Handle Material||Aluminum, trac-tec|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip Include||Yes|